Thursday, April 3, 2008

Miss Molly as Hermia

Isn't this poster cool? I am Molly's biggest fan so I am a bit prejudice, but I think this poster is really cool. She is the fifth face down on the right. I've been spending a lot of time promoting the show. I painted the sandwhich boards for out in front of the school. Sorry, no picture. I
forgot to take one. I also put posters in many places of businesses as well as selling ads for the program. I think it is going to be a great show. The director is fabulous and really educates the kids as they put the show together. I can't wait to see it. For more info about Molly's show go to http://www.wjcc.k12.va.us/jhs/ and see their video ad.
Today I've started on a special order. A customer ordered a green leopard peppermill and S&P set. But she asked me to pull in some purple. I used to say no to special requests when I was going to market, but I thought I'd try this. I should finish it tonight and I'll take a picture for you to decide.
See ya, Katie

1 comment:

Kate Korroch said...

When do we get to see?!

Molly looks very forlorn.